1st Wikipedia API Script Ever in Codecanyon …
Have you ever ever surprise how Fb generates some web page with Wikipedia or how Google presentations data from Wikipedia on the proper facet of our seek? I did. So I used to be fascinated by folks wish to view Wikipedia articles inside of their internet pages however onerous to seek out any script associated with this on web. So I believed that fi I will be able to overcome this job, it’s going to lend a hand extra folks to seek out find out how to view Wikipedia articles on their web page(s). Thankfully, I gained a customized challenge of one in all my purchasers not too long ago. His concept used to be to view Wikipedia article to show on his web page when buyer searches within the web page. So I began to review this Wikipedia API documentation. Firstly it used to be little onerous for me, however on the finish I finished that challenge. Afterward I believed to review extra into Wikipedia API and located that there have been such a lot of amenities that simply viewing a piece of writing, eg. seek within the Wikipedia Database. In spite of everything I made one thing known as “Wikipedia Simple Seek”.
Wikipedia Simple Seek is in response to Wikipedia API. It will give you to have encyclopedia primarily based knowledge to your site or internet web page. Because the API is in response to http request primarily based, this script makes use of CURL command to get data from Wikipedia to a JSON array and manipulate the ones knowledge in bootstrap primarily based entrance finish. The script is really easy to grasp and simple to edit. Even a elementary PHP consumer can care for this script.
- Wikipedia API primarily based, PHP Script
- Simple to configure and Edit
- View Pictures inside of pages and as Separate web page after clicking on it.
- Navigate withing HTML web page even though clickable hyperlinks
- Facility to Customise Default Seek Language at Configuration
- Unmarried Configuration document to have elementary settings and purposes
- Seek inside of Wikipedia database
- View articles
- View articles as Simple textual content and HTML
- Get primary thumb symbol to standard textual content web page
- 2017-04-27 : Replace Preliminary Free up
- 2017-05-02 : Replace Multi Lingual Pages and Seek
- 2017-06-06 : Replace Unicode Problems for seek Effects
- 2018-04-24 : Replace Search engine optimization Pleasant URL for HTML and Simple Textual content pages
- 2018-06-17 : Replace Default Language exchange possibility with pagination rely customizaation possibility.
- 2018-06-17 : Replace Introducing each Search engine optimization pleasant and Non-Search engine optimization pleasant variations